Question:
Should I move back to Fort Collins, Colorado?
dfresh
2006-05-16 14:36:53 UTC
I grew up in Orange County, CA, went to school in San and moved to Colo. for 8 months in 2003; loved it! The outdoors are where my heart is. I would miss surfing but there are so many endurance sports to enjoy in CO as well. I have some family in CO but the majority is in CA. I can get a good job in my industry, and basically the only thing holding me back is my girlfriends new job. What do I do?
Four answers:
Mama Gretch
2006-05-20 10:21:39 UTC
I would research potential new jobs here first, and not limit your search to Ft. Collins - try Denver, Boulder and Colorado Springs. If you're sure you can get a job, then consider moving here. For one thing, the cost of living is so much lower than in CA, and if you're ever thinking about buying a house in the future, you'd be far better off here. The weather is so much nicer, the traffic is much better, gas prices are lower, etc. If you haven't decided on whether to marry your GF, then take the plunge and move. You'll regret it if you don't try. What's the worst that could happen? You hate it and move back. But I haven't met anyone who's moved to CO and hated it.
?
2016-10-14 01:23:55 UTC
i'm 20 and that i stay in ft Collins. it is not your primary loopy social gathering college city, that's totally laid returned, yet stored youthful simply by CSU. in case you like the exterior there are lots of ways you could meet human beings. it fairly is a whitewater kayaking and bouldering/mountaineering mecca. The Poudre Valley is our playground. solid backcountry snowboarding only down the valley, and many snow in the mountains quite a number of the year. 12-14,000 ft mountains to hike, mountain cycling etc etc in case you do no longer think of you're into the exterior, no concerns, i could have NEEVVEERR theory i could be an outdoorsy guy or woman, and now that's all I do. in spite of the exterior, that's purely a funky city. lots of laid returned eating places in previous city and purely a captivating place extra often than no longer with lots of parks and places to hold out. lots of volunteer stuff, the city is fairly massive on renewable potential and there are consistently concert activities and fund raisers.
heresthe answer
2006-05-18 09:20:03 UTC
Stay in California. You can always visit Colorado. What's more important to you, your girlfriend or getting to hike once in a while?
drunken pumpkin
2006-05-17 17:34:42 UTC
move back to colorado, gotta love the rocky mountains!