Question:
should we move to denver?
Sabrina
2006-02-14 16:04:29 UTC
should we move to denver?
Seven answers:
2006-02-14 16:08:52 UTC
That is a hard question to answer without knowing you or the facts surrounding your decision.
nfrog@verizon.net
2006-02-14 16:13:08 UTC
I would never move to Denver. I went there three times and I didnt like it any of the times. Its either really slow and boring or way too busy.
pinkytoe10
2006-02-14 16:05:57 UTC
If you have the financial means, I would reccomend boulder, about 40 minutes from denver. One of the most beautiful places to live, and is consistenly names best small city by various sources.
Questionable
2006-02-14 16:17:29 UTC
You would have to weigh your pro's and con's. It's going to be cold there, but if you are an out door's type of person then you might really enjoy the state. I live in Utah, but I've been in a lot of different states. I love the out doors and the four seasons.
candicefinnegan
2006-02-14 16:06:17 UTC
It all depends on what reason your moving there. If its for a new job or new senery then go for it but if its just to get away from people you don't like then don't bother.
joocyjake03
2006-02-14 22:15:01 UTC
DO NOT MOVE TO BOULDER UNLESS YOU'RE A TREE HUGGIN, TRAIL MIX EATIN YIPPIE.......MOVE TO FT. COLLINS!!!!!! SWEETEST CITY IN COLORADO
2006-02-15 19:13:33 UTC
no man, go to chicago!!!!!!!!!!