Question:
Where is the best place to look on internet for cheap flights between UK and USA?
james_freas
2006-05-03 05:59:07 UTC
Where is the best place to look on internet for cheap flights between UK and USA?
Three answers:
choc56uk
2006-05-03 06:02:42 UTC
airline network.com

expedia

british airways

or just tap in = CHEAP FLIGHTS FROM THE UK TO US?

u should get all u want there

when we went to n york we flwe british airways
dcgirl
2006-05-03 14:58:07 UTC
International travel is not the best time to skimp on the ticket fares. Most US and UK airlines save the "best" coach seats for customers who book directly with the airline. The discount resellers get the "not so good" seats... the ones closest to the lavatory (lots of foot traffic, smell), over the wing (very noisy), ones that don't fully recline. Check the discount sites first then compare it to the prices posted on the airline web sites; if the difference is not unreasonable, you may be better off paying the airline directly. It's a long flight and you really will be glad you paid the extra $40 if you are not stuck next to the bathroom!

If you get to select your seat (rare for International flights from the US), avoid the bulkhead rows. You get some extra leg room, but you also are a lot more likely to be seated next to babies in the bulkhead rows. And nothing is worse than an overnight flight across the Atlantic next to a screeching baby!
Annie
2006-05-03 14:29:07 UTC
I fly to London from Denver all the time and I've found that British Aiways usually has the best rates. Also, BA is a nonstop flight, which is always nice.