Question:
Does anyone belong to a travel club i.e. pay a fee and get discounts. Which one's do you recommend?
tinnisk
2006-05-23 11:39:37 UTC
Does anyone belong to a travel club i.e. pay a fee and get discounts. Which one's do you recommend?
Four answers:
Mark H
2006-05-23 13:09:06 UTC
I'm not now, but in the past I've used www.bestfares.com

They have some good deals for which you don't have to pay.

If you do pay for the service, you can get some really good deals. But I would make sure it's worth the amount of traveling you plan to do. You can browse and see which specials they have before buying.
2006-05-26 15:17:29 UTC
AAA can pay for itself via member discounts in just one trip! I love AAA!
stacyr201
2006-05-25 09:48:30 UTC
AAA rocks, discounts and free maps... really helpful trust me...
Enchanted Fairy
2006-05-23 14:40:17 UTC
AAA