Question:
Where is the best place to stay for a ski vacation in Breckenridge?
littlebuffalo
2005-12-16 13:19:17 UTC
Where is the best place to stay for a ski vacation in Breckenridge?
Two answers:
AskMsEM
2005-12-21 23:13:06 UTC
My friends and I stayed at Beaver Run in a two bedroom condo (slept 8) last season. It is slopeside, at the base of lift 9. I thought the prices were very reasonable and the accomodations were great. Fun hot tub area and an awesome buffet in the restaurant downstairs each morning for about $6-7.
bravepitch10
2006-01-21 22:22:53 UTC
i just stayed at mountain valley condos. 2 levels very cool